Polaris RZR 6" Long Travel Kit - High Clearance
Polaris RZR: 2008+
Innovation that performs. SuperATV's newly designed +6 kit is a riders dream. As part of the Wicked 6 Series you get the industries most advanced kit on the market. When you want to fly high, ride deep or go steep you want SuperATV.
- +6 Heavy Duty A-Arms
- High Clearance Front and Rear A-Arms
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles
- Extended Brake Lines and Tie Rods
- Fully Adjustable Pivot Joints
- 2" Font and Rear Offset A-Arms
- Must Re-Use Existing Bushings Or Order New One’s From SuperATV. Order with your Long Travel Kit and save $5!
- Full Camber Adjustability
- All Necessary Hardware For Easy Install
- Does Not Include Lower Ball Joints
- Lifetime Warranty On All A-Arms
What sets the RZR Wicked 6 Series apart from other kits?
Utilizing the industry's first Pivot Joint, SuperATV offers full toe, caster, camber adjustability without the hassle and maintenance of the traditional heim joint. With simple thread adjustment you can easily manipulate ride settings to your personal riding style.
Engineered with extreme performance in mind, the RZR Wicked 6 Series A-Arms are lightweight and feature 2” of front and rear offset creating a longer wheel base allowing you to climb steeper hills and hit bigger jumps.
Precision Engineered – Rider Approved
Parts come in a Black Powder Coat for added durability. Please choose whether you are using your stock shocks or aftermarket long travel shocks.
Kit includes our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.