Can-Am Maverick 1000 : 2012-2014
Can-Am Maverick 4 1000 : 2013-2014
6" Can-Am Maverick Lift Kit This kit comes complete with Heavy Duty Rhino Brand Axles as well as high clearance front and rear a-arms.
Rear arms are offset 1.5" giving you a longer wheelbase to help with those big hill climbs. Both front and rear arms are 4" wider (per side) for enhanced stability when adding those larger tires. 34" Terminators look great with this kit!
SuperATV's 6" lift is ready for you to put it through whatever you can imagine. Made from high strength material, our a arms and axles are ready for your heavy foot. This kit is a bolt-on kit that includes everything you need to go BIG.
- All new high clearance A-Arms
- Rear arms are offset 1.5"
- 4 Complete Axles(with a 1 year warranty)
- Clears 34" Tires
- Heavy Duty Z Bend Tie Rods
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Lifetime Warranty On A-Arms
- All necessary hardware and installation instructions
- 1.5" rear offset for longer wheel base
- 4" additional width per side
- High Clearance A-Arms
- Utilizes factory rear sway bar
- Maintains factory alignment
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each lift kit that SuperATV manufactures comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason a bracket, A-Arm, tie rod bar, or shock mount should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
|1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
| 2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance. |
3. Provide proof of purchase. |
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
|5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
| 6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping,
please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend
that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.