SuperATV has always been about making high quality parts affordable so that side by sides and off-roading can be as fun and accessible to as many people as possible. To that end, we added Affirm to our list of payment options a few months ago. In the next few weeks we'll be adding in Apple Pay and Amazon Pay as well. This will provide you with a full suite of options with which to make purchases in the easiest, most convenient way possible.
- Affirm offers easy financing without a catch.
- Know upfront exactly what you’ll pay, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
- Choose your items, and add it to your SuperATV shopping cart.
- Select Affirm as your payment method during step three of the checkout process.
- You'll be sent to Affirm's secure website where you'll apply. Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months (Rates from 10-30% APR).
- If approved, once you confirm your loan, you will be sent back to SuperATV.com to see your completed purchase.
- Enjoy your new parts!
FAQSDoes Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, they may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that they offer you the best financing options possible.Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
We try hard to approve every purchase with Affirm, but sometimes can’t approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.Why was I prompted for a checking account?
Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps them verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
For more information visit: http://www.affirm.com/faqs/
We also still support PayPal. It's a quick and secure option and it's great for international buyers as well.
One thing you might not know about PayPal is that they have a financing option. It works a lot like a traditional credit card but it might fit your needs.
SuperATV customer support is here to help!
Rest assured that if you decide to use any of these options or not, you will still get all the same help you expect from our customer service and things like returns and warranties work the same way no matter how you decide to pay. So just pick what's best for you and get riding!