Can-Am Maverick X3 Heavy Duty Ball Joints
Get unmatched strength for your Can-Am Maverick X3 with Super Duty 300M Ball Joints from SuperATV. We also have Heavy-Duty 4340 steel stud ball joints for wild weekends of rough riding. With better materials, smarter design, choice of material, SuperATV's ball joints take your UTV to the next level.
Super Duty 300M Ball Joint
We got the strongest steel stud material we could get our hands on — hardened and black oxide coated 300M. Then we used it to make a stud that doesn’t narrow as much as stock. The result is a ball joint that’s 2.25x stronger than your OEM ball joint. If you want to work hard and play harder with ultimate strength, you need SuperATV’s super duty 300M ball joint.
Heavy-Duty 4340 Ball Joint
We spend countless hours engineering our ball joint studs. Our hardened 4340 stud is black oxide coated and wider at the base. What’s that mean for you? Test after test shows that this ball joint is nearly 2x stronger than stock. Our 4340 ball joint will stand up to abuse ride after ride.
The SuperATV Difference
You'll get not only strength but also convenience. Each ball joint comes with a greasable zerk, for easy access and maintenance. At SuperATV, we understand the importance of strength but also longevity. With an adjustable steel on steel design, you're in the driver's seat for miles of reliability.
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
BJ-7-003: 706202044, 706200741, 706201370, 706201394
BJ-CA-X3-001: 706202044, 706200741, 706201370, 706201394
BJ-7-002: 706202045, 706201393, 706201576
BJ-CA-X3-002: 706202045, 706201393, 706201576
Need Help Choosing the Right Ball Joint?
For the hardcore rider.
SuperATV’s strongest ball joint on the market is 2.25x stronger than stock.
For the weekend warrior.
Our Heavy-Duty Ball Joint is 2x stronger than stock.
How to install and remove UTV / ATV ball joints | SuperATV
Have you ever wondered how to change or replace a ball joint on your UTV, Side X Side, or ATV? In this video Braden shows you just how easy it is to install a SuperATV ball joint into one of their high clearance a-arm's. #SuperATV #BuiltForBattle #BeefyBallJointsWatch this Demo