Polaris ATV Ball Joints
Get unmatched strength for your Polaris Sportsman and Polaris Scrambler with Super Duty 300M Ball Joints from SuperATV. If you don’t need all that strength, our OE Replacement ball joint is great for casual ATV riding. Or choose our Heavy-Duty 4340 steel stud ball joints for rougher weekend trail rides. With better materials and smarter design, let SuperATV's ball joints eliminate any fear of ball joint failure.
Super Duty 300M Ball Joint
We got the strongest steel stud material we could get our hands on — hardened and black oxide coated 300M. Then we used it to make a stud that doesn’t narrow as much as stock. The result is a ball joint that’s 2.25x stronger than your OEM ball joint. If you want to work hard and play harder with ultimate strength, you need SuperATV’s super duty 300M ball joint.
Heavy-Duty 4340 Ball Joint
We spend countless hours engineering our ball joint studs. Our hardened 4340 stud is black oxide coated and wider at the base. What’s that mean for you? Test after test shows that this ball joint is nearly 2x stronger than stock. Our 4340 ball joint will stand up to abuse ride after ride.
The SuperATV Difference
You'll get not only strength but also convenience. Each ball joint comes with a greasable zerk, for easy access and maintenance. At SuperATV, we understand the importance of strength but also longevity. With an adjustable steel on steel design, you're in the driver's seat for miles of reliability.
Fits both upper and lower A-arms.
- Polaris Scrambler 850 : 2013+
- Polaris Scrambler 850 XP : 2014 Only
- Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris Scrambler 1000 : 2015+
- Polaris Sportsman 550 : 2010-2013
- Polaris Sportsman 550 XP : 2009-2014
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 550 : 2011-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 550 Touring : 2010-2014
- Polaris Sportsman X2 550 : 2010-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 850 SP : 2015+
- Polaris Sportsman 850 Touring : 2010-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 850 Touring SP : 2015+
- Polaris Sportsman 850 MV : 2012-2013
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 850 : 2011-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 850 XP : 2009-2015
- Polaris Sportsman X2 850 : 2011
- Polaris Sportsman 850 High Lifter : 2016+
- Polaris Sportsman 1000 High Lifter : 2016+
- Polaris Sportsman 1000 XP : 2015+
- Polaris Sportsman Touring 1000 : 2015+
Need Help Choosing the Right Ball Joint?
For the hardcore rider.
SuperATV’s strongest ball joint on the market is 2.25x stronger than stock.
For the weekend warrior.
Our Heavy-Duty Ball Joint is 2x stronger than stock.
For the casual rider.
Our Standard Duty Ball Joint is an OEM replacement.
Side by Side Ball Joint Challenge - Find Out Who's the Best?
Who has the best ball joint in the UTV industry? If you are in the market for replacement ball joints for your UTV, you should be looking for the strongest ball joint at the best price. We took on the challenge from our customers to make the best ball joint around, and now we have the testing to prove it. The results are in, and we can't wait to show you how strong SuperATV's Ball Joints are compared to the competition. It doesn't matter if you drive a Polaris, a Can-Am, or a Honda. Our OEM replacement Heavy Duty Ball Joints will out-perform the competition.Watch this Demo