Limited Lifetime Warranty
When filling gear box use only 80W-90 gear oil. Using grease will cause failure of gears and bearings. Using grease will void your warranty.
SuperATV takes pride keeping your GDP Portal Gear Lift in working order. That’s why we give you, the original purchaser, a lifetime of portal protection contingent on the following conditions. SuperATV warrants this product and its parts (excluding bearings, seals, & gaskets). Warranty is limited to material and / or workmanship defect at the time of shipment from the factory, and in no event shall seller have any liability for consequential damages of any kind resulting from a breach of this warranty. This warranty will be void on all products that show evidence of misapplication, improper installation, abuse, lack of proper maintenance, negligence, or alteration from original design. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, either expressed or implied, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Procedures for obtaining warranty service:
Should you have any problems with your Gear Driven Performance product, please call SuperATV Customer Service at 855-743-3427. Please have a copy of your original purchase receipt available, with dealer name (if applicable), date of purchase, and invoice number when calling for technical help. Most often, installation, or break in procedural issues (See break in procedure information, located in the instructions) can be handled quickly by speaking with one of our customer service representatives.
If it is determined that repairs are required to your Gear Driven Performance portal, you MUST acquire an RGA number from our customer service team. RGA's and repair services are ONLY rendered by SuperATV. Any shipping costs incurred after 30 days (starting from the original purchase date) on any Portal returned for repair is the customer's responsibility. ALL Portals must be returned in the original box, with the original packaging, or a similarly well protected box. ALL portals must have the RGA number clearly written on the outside of the package. NO COD packages will be accepted, and no package will be accepted without an RGA number written on the outside of the box. Shipping information, including address and method, will be given to you by our customer service team and/or listed on our website when you create your RGA.
Upon arrival of your warranty parts we will have them inspected by our technicians to determine if the damage was a manufacturing defect or rider/installation error. The inspection usually takes place 1-2 days after the package arrives. SuperATV will then call you with the results of the inspection. Depending on the outcome of the inspection, you may be required to pay a replacement fee for the broken parts (prices may vary depending on parts that need to be replaced). We do our best to get your issues corrected as soon as possible so you can get back out on the trails. We also match shipping labels for our customers. If you ship the warranty parts to us with an overnight label, we will return the favor and send you the replacements parts on an overnight shipment at no charge.
Replacement bearings, seals and gaskets can be found at www.SuperATV.com.
Thank you for your business!
Can-Am Maverick X3 6" Portal Gear Lift
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- 18” or larger wheel required
- 18” wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2” backspacing
- 20” and larger wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing